If you are reading this right now that means you’re probably thinking of starting a blog. And the biggest headache when you start a blog is at the time of choosing a hosting provider. SiteGround is hands down the best hosting to start a blog. It’s not just a statement but a fact backed by many reasons.
You must be worried about figuring out which hosting is best and whether you should opt for SiteGround or not, then read this till the end. As we’ll clear all your doubts and help you choose the best hosting to start a blog.
This will be a SiteGround hosting review where we’ll be covering all the benefits, reasons, charges, and whatnot. So, without any further ado let’s get started and find out the answer to the most frequently asked question “Why SiteGround hosting is the best?”.
- Why SiteGround Hosting Is the Best?
- Who Is Recommended to Use SiteGround Hosting?
- Reasons to Choose SiteGround Hosting?
- How SiteGround Hosting Is Best for Starting a Blog?
- SiteGround vs. Alternative Hosting Providers
- Pros & Cons of Using Siteground
- SiteGround Review | Technical Overview
- Does SiteGround Provide Value for Money?
- SiteGround Pricing Plans
- Is It Suitable for Beginners?
- User-Friendly & Budget Friendly
- Is SiteGround Hosting Reliable?
- Conclusion | Worth It or Not?
Why SiteGround Hosting Is the Best?
There are many factors that must be considered before we claim for certain hosting to be the best. All the factors like pricing, reliability, services, and customer support must be in favor of the users and the same is the case with SiteGround hosting. There are five basic factors for measuring the quality of any hosting which include:
- Quality of service
- 24/7 customer support
- Competitive Pricing
- Ease of use &
- Customers are the priority
SiteGround Hosting gets 5/5 for all these factors listed above and goes the extra mile to make sure that every hosting plan has all the necessary features. For example, the SiteGround WordPress hosting plan starts at $3.99/mo where you get free SSL, CDN, Email, and Backup along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We know that you shouldn’t be deciding from only one person’s experience. So, if you check feedback from the users of SiteGround you’d know that they’ve got a 98% customer satisfaction rate. You’ll hardly find anyone having a bad experience and industry experts also recommend SiteGround to be the best option.
Who Is Recommended to Use SiteGround Hosting?
As a hosting provider, SiteGround is very reliable and has been providing services to its users since 2004. It is not just limited to WordPress or Web hosting it also provides WooCommerce, Reseller, and cloud hosting, it can be used by anyone and everyone.
However, it is especially recommended for bloggers who want to start a blog because it has very affordable pricing plans with trustworthy services. We know for sure that once you use SiteGround services you’d want to migrate your other website hosting as well.
Even if you have an already established blog or website you can migrate your website hosting to SiteGround. It is not a long hectic process as they provide free automated site migration.
Reasons to Choose SiteGround Hosting?
There is not one but many reasons for you to choose SiteGround hosting. If you own a blog, then you must know the importance of website loading speed. According to the stats, the website loading speed should not be more than 3 seconds.
If your website’s loading speed is more than 3 seconds, then more than 80% of users won’t wait for your blog to load and leave the website. SiteGround provides the fastest loading speed due to its built-in CDN and Cashing. Similarly, we have listed some critical reasons for you that make it the best hosting to start a blog.
- One-Click Staging: This allows you to test your website before making it live because if you are using WordPress and updating some of your plugins chances are that your website might crash. This helps you know beforehand if there is any problem with any plugins so that it doesn’t affect the live version of your website. You can make it happen with just one click.
- Extremely Fast Loading Speed: When it comes to website loading speed SiteGround takes the cake. It has built-in cashing features to give you ultra-fast loading speed.
- Free CDN & SSL: If we talk about value-for-money hosting, then this should be your priority to host your blog. It offers a free Content Delivery Network (CDN) to deliver your content fast and SSL to make your website secure.
- Brilliant Customer Support: Even if you host your blog or website on the simplest of hosting platforms there is still a chance that you might need help sorting out some issues. SiteGround offers brilliant customer support available 24/7 to help you resolve all your issues.
- Free Email & Backups: Having a professional email really helps when you reach out for collaborations or engage your audience. You can get a free professional email along with daily backups using SiteGround hosting.
- Hack Protection: They have taken the best hack protection measures to ensure the security of your website. Even to date, many other hosting platforms are lacking in this regard due to which their clients have suffered.
- Incredible Affiliate Program: When you feel like their services are worth promoting you can apply for their affiliate program. You can earn a huge chunk of every sale you generate for SiteGround.
How SiteGround Hosting Is Best for Starting a Blog?
If you want to start a blog then you’ll need peace of mind in terms of pricing, security, and customer support along with the quality of service and SiteGround has all of it. Besides everything, you need a hosting that is very easy to understand and use. When you choose their hosting plan to start a blog you won’t have to worry about anything, and you can focus completely on your blog.
Even if you already have an established blog and want to switch to SiteGround hosting it is completely free. All you have to do is choose the website transfer option during the sign-up process or get in touch with the customer support team. They’ll handle everything and you don’t have to worry about losing any files.
SiteGround vs. Alternative Hosting Providers
Right now, there are more than 10 big hosting providers available but SiteGround stands out among all others. The reason is that they are customer-focused with the aim of solving the problems of their users. WordPress itself recommends its users host their websites on SiteGround.
As we discussed earlier they are customer-centric. So, all the hosting plans are according to your needs and affordable as well compared to others. If you need hosting to start a blog, then you should choose the hosting with higher speed. SiteGround beats all other hosting providers when it comes to being the fastest hosting service provider.
Pros & Cons of Using SiteGround
Everything and every service provider has some advantages and disadvantages, but we tend to choose the one with fewer disadvantages. So, here we’ve mentioned some of the pros and cons of SiteGround hosting.
Pros of SiteGround
- Amazing website builder.
- Comes with pre-installed WordPress.
- Very cost-effective if you want to start a blog.
- Very professional and fast customer support system.
- Easy to use with lightning-fast speed.
- Free SSL, CDN, Email, and daily backups.
- 30-day money-back guarantee for hosting.
- Very reliable in terms of providing 99.99% uptime.
Cons of SiteGround
- The only disadvantage of using SiteGround is that it has limited storage space in its StartUp plan. However, it’s enough to start a blog and if need more space in the future then you should upgrade the hosting plan.
SiteGround Review | Technical Overview
We’ve covered most of the points about SiteGround but now we’ll be looking at their hosting service overall. So, if we inspect it in detail, all the factors are in favor of choosing their hosting plan. We’d completely recommend every reader of our website to trust them with your hosting and you won’t regret it.
In terms of technical overview, we’ve observed that they’ve integrated all the latest technologies to give a top-notch experience to their users. They’ve taken care of every detail when it comes to the technicalities. For example, they use Brotli, TLS 1.3, HTTP/2, QUIC, and OCSP Stapling compression algorithms.
Does SiteGround Provide Value for Money?
There is no doubt in saying that SiteGround provides value for money because they are the best among their competitors and fulfill the user’s needs. They don’t just give value for money as they include some added benefits for you within the same package price. Some of the added benefits that you get if you buy their hosting are discussed earlier as well which include free SSL, CDN, Email, and daily backups.
You’ll get everything integrated into their hosting plans so that you don’t have to worry about anything. What else would you need from a hosting company if you get the fastest hosting with all these added benefits along with a 30-day money-back guarantee?
SiteGround Pricing Plans
You get three kinds of hosting plans on SiteGround and each one has some added features. However, the lowest plan can also be enough for you to start a blog. So, we’ve listed their pricing plans below:
- StartUp Hosting Plan: This plan starts at $3.99 per month where you can host one website with 10GB of web space. In this package, you’ll have approximately 10,00 monthly visits with all the other free benefits.
- GrowBig Hosting Plan: The second plant starts at $6.69 per month and you can host unlimited websites with 20Gb of web space. Here you will get 100,000 visits monthly and have all the free benefits included.
- GoGeek Hosting Plan: This is the highest hosting plan starting at $10.69 per month with 40GB of web space. You can host an unlimited number of websites with around 400,000 visits monthly.
Is It Suitable for Beginners?
A beginner who wants to start a blog needs a hosting plan to cater to all his needs and that’s exactly what you get from SiteGround. One of the things that get very hectic when you are getting started is learning how to use your hosting panel/dashboard. However, managing their hosting is very simple and straightforward.
Most of the time people opt for WordPress to start a blog and when you get SiteGround hosting installing WordPress is as easy as a few clicks. It is very user-friendly and budget-friendly as well. One of the biggest fear of beginners is of losing their data but you’d get daily backups.
So, yes, we’d say that it is not just suitable but perfect for beginners. We’ve listed some reasons why it’s best for beginners for you down below for better understanding.
- User friendly.
- Allows daily backup.
- Easy to learn and get started.
- Fastest among its competitors.
You might also like: 10 Best Web Hosting Services For Startup, Small & E-commerce
User-Friendly & Budget Friendly
Even if you have a tight budget but want quality hosting services that are user-friendly as well, SiteGround is the perfect fit for your requirements. You can get a hosting plan for as low as $3.99 per month with lots of features that no other hosting provides.
If you are looking for hosting that means you’re probably getting started so save up on their easy-to-use hosting plans. Don’t get confused by the false claims of any unknown hosting provider and opt for the best in business.
Is SiteGround Hosting Reliable?
Yes, SiteGround hosting is completely reliable and trustworthy as they’ve been providing their services since 2004. They’re trusted by more than 200K users across the globe and WordPress itself recommends you use their hosting. Not only that but the biggest bloggers and CEOs have also vouched for their hosting being the best.
They provide what they guarantee as they promise 99.99% uptime and they’ve delivered on their promise. They are one of the most reliable and dependable names in terms of hosting providers so don’t hesitate to your journey with their hosting.
Conclusion | Worth It or Not?
Since we’ve discussed everything about SiteGround hosting in detail we can certainly say that it is worth buying. We hope that we were able to help you in making the right decision in choosing the best hosting provider to start a blog. If you still have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comment section down below and we’ll be ready to help you in every way possible.