Worried about not being able to locate your lost android phone (or, worse yet) because they could steal it? And don’t know how to call my lost phone. Relieve your fears and set up a tracking system before your worst-case scenario occurs.
We will discuss different methods to get back to your phone if you have lost it. How to call my lost phone method would be described in this article after GPS location so read this article to know how to call my lost phone even if its on silent or turned off.
You will get the best results if your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi signal, but GPS and mobile networks will still be able to locate a fairly accurate location. You must also have a Google account for virtually all available tracking services, whether incorporated or downloaded.
How To Call My Lost Phone Using Google
Most Android phones now come with Find My Device (previously called Android Device Manager). This service will automatically track your phone’s location, so if it ever disappears.
You can upload it to your laptop or a friend’s phone and find your last known location. call my lost phone if it is close and you need a hint, or block and / or erase your phone if you fear it has been stolen. The most important thing you can do is make sure your phone is set before it is lost. Otherwise, you are basically on your own.
How To Call My Lost Phone With Google
In case you lose your phone, you can locate your location by entering your Google account from any computer or even from another phone.
- Start a web browser from a phone, tablet or computer.
- Go to android.com/find.
- If necessary, enter your email address and password as if you were checking your email. If you have a 2-step verification set up in your Google account (and surely it should), you must also complete that process.
Alternative to call my lost phone, you would have three options to choose from:
- You can play a sound (Call My Lost Phone) to make noise (even if you had it in silence). This function is useful if the map indicates that the phone is within earshot and simply cannot see it. This is your best shot on query of “call my lost phone“
- You can protect your device so that the search engine cannot access the home screen. This function is more useful if your phone was not previously secured with an access code or a fingerprint sensor.
- You can delete your phone. This is the best option if you know for sure that you are not likely to recover your phone.
If you are trying to locate your phone with Search for my device and it seems to not work, the most likely cause is that your phone is not currently connected to Wi-Fi or an available network.
In this case, it is important to keep trying; The moment your phone makes that connection, it will appear on the map.
If you want to download a tracking application for fear of missing a phone crisis, there are several options to choose from, and we are highlighting some choice options for you.
This is just a selection of the functions available in Search my device. Press the guide below for more!
How To Enable Search My Device On Your Phone
On newer Android phones, a shortcut to the Find my device service is already conveniently located in your Settings app, but you may still need to download Find my device from the Google Play Store to configure it.
This location service has essentially merged with Google to facilitate the search of your phone. There are only a couple of things you will need to activate.
- Launch settings.
- Press Security and screen lock.
- Click Device Administrators.
- Press Search my device to display a check mark in the check box.
- Press the Back button in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Press the Back button again in the upper left corner to return to the main Settings menu.
- Touch Location in the main Settings menu.
- Touch the switch next to Location at the top of the screen to turn it on.
- Tap on Mode.
- Press High precision to complete the circle.
- Press the Back button in the upper left corner.
- Touch Google location history.
- Touch the switch under Location History to turn it on.
- Press the switch next to your device to turn it on.
Locate Your Phone At Home Using Google Home
It is embarrassingly easy to lose your phone by leaving it somewhere in your home and forgetting where you placed it. This can be frustrating if it is time to go to work or some other appointment and you are frantically stirring around your house looking for it.
If you have a Google Home speaker, you can use Google Assistant to “call my lost phone” or locate your lost phone. Your Android phone must sign in to the same Google account as your Google Home speaker.
You must have linked your voice and Google account to your Google Home page through the Home app, and your phone must be on and connected to the Internet, either through mobile data or Wi-Fi. You should also have the option Find my device activated, which you must activate absolutely for any Android phone you are using.
Whenever your phone is turned on and connected to the Internet, all you have to do is say “Google is fine, look for my phone” and Google will confirm which device you want to find and then turn on the doorbell, even if you have your phone silent.
With multi-user support from Google Home, everyone in your home can use Google Home to find their phones if they get lost, as long as they have linked their Google accounts to the Google homepage through Voice Match.
The Best Solution To Call My Lost Phone
Google phone tracking tools are your best option, as long as you have gone through the process of setting things up in advance. This should really be something that you set up on any device that interests you or that has confidential data stored in him, especially for how easy it is Google to locate your device in case you lose it.
The best and most useful way to help you in “call my lost phone” is using google find my device to play a sound. This is best way to call my lost phone because it would work even if your phone is turned off or in silent mode.
However, one of the benefits of Android is having the autonomy to customize your experience as you see fit. If, for some reason, Google’s offer simply doesn’t do it for you.
If your phone is stolen or found and then factory settings are reset, you cannot rely on any application or service to find it; A factory reset will remove any of the original data, accounts, or passwords that are necessary to find your Android phone remotely.
If you have any further queries regarding calling my lost phone do let us know in the comment section down below and we’ll be humble to answer all of them.